BC Racing BR Series Coilovers are perfect for driving your car on the street and occasional road course duty. Easily accessible adjustment knobs allow for fine tuning your suspension's compression and rebound. Want to go lower? Simply adjust your vehicle's ride height through the shock body. Choose how low or high you want your vehicle's no preset ride height here, and BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in place. All BC Coilovers come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, reliable, and attractive coilover system at an affordable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits (varies by vehicle)
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-220-6k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-8k|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-228-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
on the BC racing coilovers, what is the option for "rear extenders"? Do you offer a BC coilover for the 2006 outback that has no drop, e.g., 0" to 2" of drop?
All BC Racing Coilovers are designed to lower the vehicle. No kits guarantee a vehicle will be at stock height. The rear damping extensions allow you to adjust the damping of the coilovers which may be unaccessible easily due to their location. The extend the knob further so you can reach them easier.