BC Racing's inverted RM Series Coilovers include all of the great features of the BR Series model, then takes everything up a notch. By using an inverted coilover system, the vital damper fluid is moved away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-G loading more effectively and offers increased durability under extended stress situations, such as on a race track. An added advantage is the reduction of unsprung weight by moving the heavy portions to the chassis mounting points. This is a durable coilover setup for those looking to attach a road course, hill climb, or tarmac rally.
- Inverted monotube shock design
- Increased piston shaft strength
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound/compression)
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-160-8k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-85-190-5k-V|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
|Notes||Additional equipment required to make Swift Springs work in the rear.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.