The BC Racing HM Series Coilover kit offers the same great benefits of the RM Series with the addition of 2-way damping adjustment. Each HR Coilover system offers inverted monotone dampers with independently adjustable compression and rebound. The inverted damper design moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating, which can cause damper fade under extreme track use. The inverted damper also allows for decreased unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass up to the chassis where weight can be shaved more easily.
With the BC Racing HM Series Coilover system, the external reservoir exists the damper at the top allowing for infinitely variable mounting locations under the hood or in the trunk for easy adjustment at the track. The combination of inverted monotube dampers and external reservoirs make the HM Series suited for the most demanding drivers on the track.
- Inverted monotube damper with twin piston design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body not the spring
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- 30 levels of independently adjustable compression and rebound
- Front and rear camber plates are standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball top mounts standard where camber plates do not apply
- Custom valved to match the driver's requested spring rates
- Swift Springs are standard on HM Series
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Not all vehicles allow for inverted read dampers, in such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied where the braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper.
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-10k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-10k|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.