BC Racing's new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. The biggest advantages of increased low-speed dampening force are in terms of what the driver feels, i.e. roll, pitch, and quick weight transitions seen in chicanes and on autocross courses.
For the ultimate in driver feel, choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-170-7|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-84-190-4-V|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, can these fit Mazda 3 hatchback 2018? I figure it may with a few extra hardware parts. If there is a better option for the mz3 18' I would be interested in that as well. Thank you Mike S.
This is for the 2004-2013, not the 2018. You will need part number N-29-DS for your vehicle.